As a judicious, forward-thinking business owner in today’s day and age, it’s safe to say that you understand the importance of outsourcing various departments in order to maintain your bottom line and rationalise certain processes.
For instance, you don’t purchase delivery vehicles for your conveyance needs; you simply charter a professional delivery service when you need it. You don’t establish in-house task forces to solve plumbing issues; you reach out to a reputable plumber. But, for some reason, you continue to spend exorbitant amounts of money on wages, benefits, and training programs for your in-house customer service team.
It’s time to make a change. It’s time to decrease your overhead expenditures, streamline in-house operations, and finally remove the gargantuan responsibility of maintaining an on-site customer service department. Fortunately, you can do all of these things and more simply by establishing a relationship with a reputable virtual receptionist service such as Message Direct.
How Does it Work?
If you partner with a 21st-century phone answering service, it’s important to note that you’re essentially hiring a specialised team of call handlers to take full control of your company’s customer service needs:
- Professional Image: These virtual receptionists will be fully trained on your in-house protocols and conflict resolution methodologies, ensuring that your team of off-site call handlers will behave as if they are actually in your office on a day-to-day basis.
- Detailed Service Tickets: As soon as a customer enquiry or complaint is received, your virtual receptionists will work to resolve the issue or create a service request and forward the call to the pertinent department. You can receive and forward service tickets by way of email, fax, or SMS.
- Overflow Handling: During the busiest seasons, you’ll be able to rest easy knowing that your call handling services are fully scalable based on your oscillating needs.
- Database Management: In addition to managing incoming phone calls and handling web chats, your team of receptionists will also be able to regulate and maintain your internal databanks. As a result, your protocols, initiatives, day-to-day operations, and information dissemination tactics can remain interconnected and up-to-date.
A Comprehensive Solution
A virtual receptionist service is able to mimic all of the standardised procedures of an on-site customer service team while simultaneously decreasing overhead expenditures and streamlining the client care paradigm. Thus, by reaching out to a renowned phone answering service, you’ll be able to instantly slash the expenses associated with training on-site employees, establishing workspaces, purchasing equipment, and, of course, disbursing staff salaries; you simply pay an affordable, pre-established monthly rate for the exact suite of services that you need.
As such, it shouldn’t come as a huge surprise to find out that various companies from the world over are beginning to partner with call handling services to help facilitate the following tasks:
- Order processing
- Appointment scheduling
- Call forwarding
- Message taking
- Lead generation
- Bilingual initiatives
- Sales and outbound services
- Holiday and temporary cover
- Emergency response services
Bringing your company into the 21st century of customer service just got a whole lot easier and much more cost-effective.